It’s the final November edition of our Fall Sports Trivia series today as we kick off a new week. Yesterday’s answer was…2-1. Today’s question is….Who was Boston College football’s starting QB in their final home game of the 2016 season? Answer tomorrow!
It’s the last Monday and day of November so that means it’s time for the last November edition of Monday Poll. Today’s poll question is…Did you watch any football on Thanksgiving Day? Comment with your answers!
Happy Sunday everyone, as it’s now time for more trivia! Yesterday’s answer was…Florida State. Today’s question is….What was the Patriots record for the month of November 2018? Answer tomorrow!
It’s back to Fall Sports Trivia on this Saturday as we are in the midst of the post Thanksgiving weekend. Below today’s question you will find yesterday’s final Thanksgiving Trivia answers. Today’s question is…Who did BC football play in their final home game of the 2019 season? Answer tomorrow!
- Tucker Morgan
It’s Black Friday, and thus time for the 5th and final installment of Thanksgiving Trivia.
- November 26th
- Brendan Smith
- Brendan Walsh
- How many ties have there been in the Wellesley Needham game?
- How many Thanksgiving games did Kevin Brennan start as QB for Needham?
- Who kicked Wellesley’s overtime field goal in 2010?
- How many ties have there been in the history of Leominster-Fitchburg?
- What year did Melrose and Wakefield begin playing on Thanksgiving?
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and on this day I want to give thanks to all of you readers for following along all these years. While I have no Thanksgiving game to report on this year, I certainly have more trivia for everyone on this second to last day of our Thanksgiving Trivia series.
- Jeff Fine
- New Bedford
- What was the date of the Fenway Thanksgiving Day Game?
- Who scored Needham’s first touchdown in the 2016 game?
- What year did the Newton North-Brookline rivalry start?
- Who won the 2019 Barnstable-Falmouth game?
- Who did I announce the 2015 Fenway game with?
It’s less than 24 hours till Thanksgiving and it’s time for more trivia! Below are yesterday’s answers and today’s questions.
- Brett Mongeau
- Boston Latin-Boston English
- Who won the 2016 Wellesley-Needham Powderpuff game?
- Who scored Wellesley’s final touchdown in the 2009 game?
- What year did Beverly-Salem begin?
- How many wins all time does Newburyport have over Amesbury?
- Who leads the all time New Bedford-Durfee series?
Happy Tuesday everyone, as it’s time to get into more Thanksgiving football trivia. First the answers to yesterday’s questions.
- Jean Baptiste
- When was the final Thanksgiving game played at the old grass Hunnewell Field?
- How many Thanksgiving games did Matt Pini start as QB for Wellesley?
- Who caught Wellesley’s only touchdown pass of the 2010 game?
- Who won Winchester-Woburn in 2019?
- What was the other Thanksgiving Day game played at Fenway in 2015 besides Wellesley/Needham?
It’s time to kick off our weeklong Thanksgiving Trivia series! Here are the first 5 questions.
- Who scored Needham’s winning touchdown in the 2007 game?
- How many Carey division teams won on Thanksgiving in 2019?
- How many Bay State Conference teams have played their Thanksgiving game at Fenway Park since 2014?
- Who won the 2018 Holliston-Westwood game?
- How many Thanksgiving rivalries involving MIAA teams are over 100 years old?
It might be raining on this Monday, but that just means it’s a great time for another Monday Poll. Today’s question is…Will Wellesley football be playing during the 2020-21 school year? Comment with your answers!